Emsculpt Neo is a cutting-edge body sculpting therapy that can help you look your best without incisions, drugs, or recovery time. High-intensity focused electromagnetic (HIFEM) energy and radiofrequency (RF) heating are both utilized in this groundbreaking technology for the first time. Together, they can help you lose weight and tone up everything from your stomach to your buttocks to your arms to your legs and even your calves. But how does Emsculpt Neo operate, and what can you anticipate from the procedure itself, as well as its immediate aftermath?
How to prepare for your Emsculpt Neo treatment
You need to do the following before getting Emsculpt Neo done:
- To find out if you are a good candidate for the procedure, talk to your doctor or aesthetic practitioner.
- Tell your doctor about any illnesses or medications you’re taking, as they could alter how well the treatment works.
- Anti-inflammatory medications, such as aspirin and ibuprofen, should be avoided for at least a week before treatment since they may impede fat loss.
- You may aid your body in flushing away fat cells and promoting muscle growth by drinking lots of water and eating a balanced meal before and after therapy.
- Dress loosely and in comfort, avoiding anything that can cause burns or discomfort, such as metal accessories or jewelry, in the treatment area.
- Lotions, creams, and oils should be avoided before treatment to ensure optimal RF energy conductivity.
What happens during your Emsculpt Neo treatment?
One or two applicators will be affixed to the area you want to treat, such as your stomach, arms, or legs, while you relax on a comfy bed throughout your Emsculpt Neo treatment. Your muscle and fat tissue will be treated with a hybrid of HIFEM and RF radiation from the applicators. Your muscles will contract 24,000 times in 30 minutes thanks to the HIFEM energy, the same as if you did 24,000 crunches or squats. Your muscles will respond positively by becoming more robust and robust. Your fat cells will die off naturally because of the RF energy when they reach a temperature of 42-43 degrees Celsius. This will improve the tone and texture of your skin while decreasing the quantity of fat cells in your body. The procedure causes no discomfort and has the intensity of a vigorous workout. You can treat up to two different locations in a single session, and each area takes 30 minutes.
What to expect after your Emsculpt Neo treatment?
Following an Emsculpt Neo treatment, some pain or tenderness in the treated area is to be expected, much like the feeling you get after a particularly strenuous workout. The soreness you’re feeling is a sign that your muscles are responding to the exercise by growing. The RF heating may also induce temporary redness or warmth on the skin, which will go away within a few hours. There is no downtime or additional care required following the procedure. Immediately go back to your regular schedule, including your workouts. Two weeks following treatment, you may see a slight increase in muscle tone and a decrease in fat, but the full effects of the treatment won’t be apparent until three to six months have passed and the body has finished flushing out the fat cells and replacing them with new muscle fibers.
Emsculpt Neo Treatment in Vancouver
With Emsculpt Neo, you can have the body of your dreams without surgery, agony, or recovery time, a revolutionary new body-shaping technique. Visit Celebrity Laser Care, a top aesthetic clinic in Vancouver, to learn more about Emsculpt Neo and other cutting-edge cosmetic procedures or to give it a try yourself.