√ Natural-looking results
√ Long-lasting results
√ Customizable shape and color
√ Helps to correct sparse or over-plucked eyebrows
Treatment Overview :
- Treatment Type : Microblading
- Duration : 120-180 Min
- Touch up Session : After 4-6 weeks
- Treatment interval : 1 Year
- Recovery Time : 1-2 Days
Microblading is semi-permanent make up technique used to accentuate your eyebrows, giving you a natural yet bolder looking facial features and structure.
Unlike the traditional tattoo technique, which uses a gun machine and deposits the pigment in the deeper layer of the skin, the Microblading artist utilizes a manual blade to create superficial hair strokes following your eyebrow shape while depositing the pigment simultaneously.
Taking medical and skin conditions into consideration, most clients are able to take advantage of the Microblading technique. If you are concerned about your partial or full eyebrow hair loss and find yourself using various eyebrow products on a regular basis, Microblading may be just the perfect solution for you. The semi-permanent desired eyebrow look will ultimately save you from the hassle of purchasing eyebrow makeup products and the time-consuming attempts to create a symmetrical look.
A follow-up appointment will be arranged 4-6 weeks after the initial treatment to evaluate the result and to decide if a touch up session will be necessary. Clients usually benefit from a touch up session during which correction will be performed. After this session, annual touch ups have shown to be the best way to maintain crisp solid strokes and to continue to enjoy the semi-permanent brow makeup look.
The cost of Eyebrow Microblading is $600 for Initial session and $200 for Follow up session.
At Celebrity Laser Care, we provide financing options with rates as low as 0% interest, allowing you to commence your treatment immediately and make payments gradually over time.
Frequently Asked Questions
Microblading is a minimally invasive procedure. The blade creates superficial scratches on the outermost layer of the skin . The procedure is performed using a sterile technique in order to minimize the risk of infection or complications.
If you have any of the following conditions, a physician’s note with approval would need to be obtained before we can perform the treatment:
- History of Keloid scarring
- On any type of blood thinners
- Have had any invasive surgical procedures on the face and particularly eyebrow area in the last 6 months.
If you have any other medical conditions not listed above and you are unsure of proceeding, please contact us for more information.
Generally, Microblading can last anywhere between 9 months to over 2 years. There are multiple factors affecting the stability and quality of the result:
- Skin type: the dryer the skin type is, the longer the strokes last.
- Age: mature skin also holds the pigmentation for a longer time since the collagen production is generally reduced as one ages.
- After care: following the aftercare instructions diligently can drastically affect the durability and quality of the result.
- Touch up: the touch up session corrects any faded or missing/patchy sections appeared during the healing process. Touch up appointments are arranged 4-6 weeks after the initial session. However, the timing is very client specific. Your Treatment Specialist will advise you to postpone your touch up session if the strokes appear solid and there is minimal pigment loss.
The initial Microblading session takes approximately 2 hours. The first 30 minutes entails of the treatment specialist measuring and mapping the most suitable eyebrow shape to your facial structure, matching the right pigment to the brow color and obtaining your approval. The remainder of the appointment is the microblading itself.
To obtain the best and most stable result, your eyebrows are not numbed prior to the procedure. There is generally some discomfort reported for the first 15 minutes of the procedure, however most clients describe it as tolerable and compare it to tweezing or pulling out hair facial hair. After the initial creation of the hair strokes, the eyebrows are numbed with a topical anesthetic throughout the procedure.
There is generally minimal swelling or redness right after Microblading is completed. The pigment is darker in the first 3 days post procedure and will start to have minor changes in a course of 28 days.
Changes to expect within the next 28 days after the procedure:
- Day1: it is normal to have some discomfort for a few hours after the topical anesthetic wears off. You can use a clean ice pack to relieve the soreness or stinging sensation. The stroke color is very bold on day one. The final result will generally be one to two tone lighter than what you see on the first day.
- Day 2-4: the strokes will darken and might form mild scabs. Avoid picking on the scabs and let them fall off naturally.
- Day 5-7: if scabs are formed, they start falling off during this phase. The eyebrows might appear much lighter at this stage.
- Day 8-10: the strokes appear the lightest and faded during this phase. Do not be alarmed as this is a normal healing process.
- Day 11-28: the strokes will start reappearing and stabilizing color. This is the phase in which the minor imperfections, patchy and faded areas show and a touch up session can be organized accordingly.
Our Team of highly trained technicians and doctors are available to provide services tailored to your needs.