Common invasive surgeries to remove body fat are very heavy operations with a long recovery time. Fortunately, today non-invasive and minimally invasive methods, without the need for surgery and anesthesia, have replaced the old methods. In this method, a local slimming device is used to eliminate fats that are not lost through exercise and diet. The best slimming device is a device that, in a certain period of treatment, gradually eliminates excess fat cells from the body.
What is coolsculpting?
Coolsculpting, commonly called fat freezing, is a non-surgical fat reduction procedure that uses cold temperatures to reduce fat deposits in certain areas of the body. This method is designed to reduce localized fat deposits or bumps that do not respond to diet and exercise. Coolsculpting is not intended for obese or overweight people. After surgery, it may take about 4-6 months for fat cells to leave the body. Meanwhile, fat levels are reduced by an average of 20%.
What are the benefits of coolsculpting?
This method is based on the finding that fat cells are more exposed to damage caused by cold temperatures than other cells, such as skin cells.
- No surgical incision is required.
- This is a low-risk method. There is no risk of infection.
- This procedure can be done on an outpatient basis.
- Patients do not need anesthesia before this operation.
- More than one area of the body may be treated in one session.
- Most people can resume normal activities immediately after treatment.
- This method can be done on people of any age.
- There is no damage to nerve fibers, blood vessels, muscles or permanent damage to the skin in the treatment area.
What are the risks of coolsculpting?
There are also disadvantages to this method, some of them are;
- This method is only recommended for people who are in good general health
- There is a risk that the skin surface will be irregular and not smooth after healing.
- It may take more than one session to achieve the desired results.
- If more than one treatment session is required, the next session cannot be performed until 6 to 8 weeks after the first session.
- Results are not immediately clear. As fat cells are gradually removed from the body, it may take 3 to 6 months to achieve the desired results.
- A rare side effect that may occur is paralytic fat hyperplasia.
What is BodyFX treatment?
BodyFX targets problematic fat tissue for contouring an ideal body. BodyFX vacuum delivers precise and optimal heat to the skin to reduce and shrink adipose tissue. Negative pressure massage causes deeper heat transfer using a vacuum. Clinical studies on the BodyFX vacuum device show that in the treatment with this device, 30% of fat cells are destroyed to a depth of 2.5 cm (apoptosis) and 13.7% of new collagen production occurs.
What are the benefits of BodyFX?
BodyFx uses variable frequency radio waves to kill fat cells, tighten the skin, remove fibrous bands attached to fat cells, and cause cellulite. High voltage energy helps dissolve the fat cell wall to make it easier for the body to shed.
- It is non-surgical and non-invasive.
- In addition to destroying fat cells, it also gets rid of cellulite.
- The procedure is convenient and private.
- Excellent in tightening the skin.
- During treatment, you can continue your regular activities.
- There is no downtime or recovery period.