We will be following all the Covid-19 guidelines and standards for operation therefore there will be numerous changes to ensure your safety and the safety of our team.
All the staff at Celebrity Laser & Skin Care are BeautySafe Certified (BeautySafe Certification is approved by:BC Centre of Disease Control,WorkSafe BC,Cosmetology,Association of Nova Scotia,Fraser Health,Ministry of Health -PSE Guidelines,Vancouver Coastal Health Authority.) Extra disinfecting and sanitation will be place before and after each client. Staff will use appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) at all time in the clinic. we will be spacing out appointment to reduce social distancing between clients.
Therefore, we have implemented the following measures at our clinic for clients:
- Please stay at the front door until you are checked in by our staff member.
- Keeping an eye on social distancing stickers on the floor to know where to comfortably stand.
- We will ask you to sanitize your hand before entering the clinic
- You will be asked to fill out a covid-19 questioner before each visit.
- No friends or family are permitted to join you unless they have an appointment.
- Please leave your belongings in your car if it is possible
- A mask or face covering is required in the clinic.
- No Cash payments accepted. Only Credit/Debit/Gift Cards
- No handshaking and non-essential contact (Air high fives and distance hugs are okay)
- We appreciate if you come for your facial appointments with no makeup if it is possible.
- If you traveled outside of Canada or had close contact with someone who recently traveled internationally in the last 2 weeks or if you have fever, cough, trouble breathing or any cold and flu symptoms we ask that you reschedule your appointment.
Thank you all in advance for your understanding and patience If you have any question about our safety protocols please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here for you.